What is a circuit breaker?
A. A circuit breaker is a Fuse
B. A circuit breaker is a Switch
C. Resettable protective device
D. A circuit breaker is a Resistor
Circuit breaker is a is Resettable protective device. It is an automatically operated electrical switch designed to protect an electrical circuit from damage caused by excess current from an overload or short circuit. Its basic function is to interrupt current flow after a fault is detected.
Can You Answer these Computer Science MCQs:
- That branch of statistics which deals with the techniques that are used to organize, summarize, and present the data is known as?
- Junk e-mail is also known as?
- Which lens is by a camera to form an image?
- If Bite : Bitten Then Quit : ?
- What is the decimal form of 0.9%?
- What is the full form of WWW?
- What is the full form of CSS?
- How many different Roblox games were played in 2018?
- Who was the first President of Pakistan?
- General Science and Ability Quiz 1
- He told me, “I’m the best”.
- Gorbachev was the president of which country?