Pakistan General Knowledge MCQs Notes for Test Preparation
Here, you will have Pakistan General Knowledge MCQs Notes for Test Preparation. Pakistan History is comprised of various Old And New Names Of Cities. These such things can be found here in MCQs Notes and downloading of its PDF is also available here. These general knowledge MCQs are meant to be learnt for competitive exams of CSS, PMS and all other exams. This List of Pakistan General Knowledge MCQs Notes for Test Preparation is very important for the tests of Fpsc, kppsc, ppsc, bpsc, spsc and nts etc
Click HERE for
> History of Sub-Continent MCQs Notes > Cultural History MCQs Notes > Indian The national Movement MCQs Notes > History Of Pakistan MCQs Notes > Pakistan Geography Facts MCQs Notes PDF
Pakistan General Knowledge MCQs list for Test Preparation
- The national flower of Pakistan is Jasmine
- The national bird of Pakistan is Chakore.
- The national tree of Pakistan is Deodar.
- The national animal of Pakistan is Markhor (a type of goat).
- The national emblem of Pakistan is Cresent.
- The national sport of Pakistan is land Hockey.
- Oldest cantonment of Pakistan is Kohat.
- HQ of Pak: Army is at Rawalpindi
- HQ of Airforce is at Chaklala
- HQ of Navy is at Islamabad
- Islamabad is 8 miles from Rawalpindi
- Photograph on the coin of one rupee is Quaid’s photo.
- “ ::two rupee is Badshahi Mosque
- “ ten rupee note is Khyber Pass.
- “ 50 rupee note is karakoram peak
- “ 100 is Quaid’s Residecy, Ziarat
- “ 500 is Badshahi Mosque,
- “ 100 is Jehangir’s Tomb.
- “ 5000 is of Faisal Mosque, Islamabad.
- 8% of total area of Pak: is forests (standard is 25%)
- Hub dam and Thadho Dam are in Malir Karachi near Gadap Town.
- Map of Shah Faisal Mosque was made by Waldat Diloky of Turkey.
- Largest radio station of Pak: is
- Tarbela dam is in Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Raeewind is in Kasur.
- Baitul Maal established in 1992.
- General sales tax, under the constitution 1973 is a Federal subject.
- Pak: The national flag was adopted on 11 August, 1947
- Jasmine adopted on July 5, 1961.
- The national drink is Cane Juice.
- Railway stations in Pak: =
- Rabi crops are grown b/w months of Oct- March.
- Chenab and Jehlum flow from Kashmir.
- Tirchmir is the highest peak of Hindukash.
- A bicameral legislature was proposed for the first time in 1973 constitution.
- The length of Pak-India border is 1,610 km
- The length of Pak-Iran border is 805 km
- The length of the Pak-China border is 595 km.
- The length of Pak-Afghan border is 2052 km or 1300
- 5 rivers flow in Punjab Ravi, Sutlej, Chenab, Indus &
- Warsak dam is on Kabul
- Rawal Dam is on Kurrang River.
- Khanpur dam is on Haro River.
- Tanda dam is in Baluchistan.
- Tarbela dam was completed in 1969.
- Length of Indus is 2900 km.
- Source of Indus is Mansoorowar Lake in Gilgit.
- Muztag pass connects Gilgit-Yarkand (China).
- Khankum Pass connects Chitral-Wakhan (Afghanistan)
- The Shandur Pass connects Chitral and Gilgit.
- Khyber Pass connects Peshawar-Kabul
- Kulk pass connects Gilgit-China.
- Bolan pass connects Queta-Afghanistan.
- Tochi pass connects Pak:-China.
- Length of Silk Rourte (Korakorum Route) is 965 km.
- Geneva Pact was signed on 14th April, 1988.
- Simpla Pact was singed on 3rd July,
- Numb: of words in anthem–
- Numb: of stanza The national anthem- 3
- Numb: of lines in anthem-
- Numb: of ammendements made
- Numb: of troops in a division are 12000 to 20,000.
- Numb: of troops in brigade is 4000 to 5000.
- Barrages built on Indus –
- Tarbela dam is in NWFP (Abotabad) on Indus (Largest)
- Mangla dam is in AJK on Jehlum River (Highest)
- Warsak dam is in NWFP near Peshawar on Kabul
- Rivers of Pakistan Punjab== Ravil, Chanab, Sutlaj.
- Sindh ==Indus,
- NWFP==Kabul, Sawat,
- Baluchistan is 43% of total Pak:.
- Geographical divisions of Pak: are Northern Mountains, 2. Western off-shoots of Himalayas, 3. Baluchistan Plateau, 4. Potohar Plateau & Salt range, 5. Lower Indus Plain, 6. Thar desert.
- Broad Peak I is on the Karokarum range.
- Colonel Sher Khan belonged to Sindh Regiment.
- Kot Diji is a fort in Khairpur.
- Ancient mosque of Pak: is at
- Time taken to sing The National Anthem is 1 minute, 20
- Instruments used are
- Texila is in Punjab and
- Rashid Minhas martyred in August
- Mangla dam is on river
- 10 persons have received Nishan-e-Hyder.
- There are 7 rivers in
- Mast Tawakkal was the poet of Balochi.
- Khanpur dam is near
- Skardu is also called “Little Tibet”.
- Swat became part of Pakistan in 1969.
- The most precious gemstone “Emerald” are found in Swat.
- Gilgit is the capital of Northern Areas of Pak:
- Khushhal Khan belonged to English period.
- The alphabet of Pushto was prepared by Saifullah.
- First poet of Pushto was Amir Karar.
- Saiful Maluk is near
- Dera Adam khan is famous for Gun factory.
- Durand line is b/w Peshawar and Afghanistan.
- Pakistan Forest Institution is located in- Peshawar
- Pakistan’s first coin was issued on 3rd January 1948
- Pakistan’s standard time was suggested by Professor Muhammad Anwar
- Pakistan’s first Stamp ticket was issued on 09-07-1948
- Maoulana Mazhar-ud-din was the first person who gave the title “Quid-e-Azam to Mr. Jinnah first
- Quid-e-Azam’s mother tongue was “Gujrati”
- Khawaja Nazim-ud-din was the only person in pakistan’s history who was the second Prime Minister of Pakistan & also Second Governer General of Pakistan.
- The total Area of the Capital of Pakistan “Islamabad” is 907 Km.
- The Height of Minar-e-Pakistan is 196 ft and 4 inch.
- Sir Victor Turner signed first time on Pakistan’s currency
- Quaid-e-Azam was born on Thursday.
- Quaid-e-Azam died on
- Pakistan’s The national Flag was prepared by Ameer-ud-din Qadwai.
- Abdur-rehaman Chugtai made the design of Pakistan’s first Stamp
- Pakistan’s The national Anthem’s Compostion was accepted on 21 August 1949.
- There were 3542 Post Offices in Pakistan at the time of its
- Hari Pur is famous for Telephone Industry.
- Mirat Khan prepared the map of Minar-e-Pakistan.
- Quaid-e-Azam took an oath as Governer General of Pakistan from Justice Mian Abdur Rasheed.
- The height of all 4 Minars of Badshai Mosque are 177 fts.
- The The national Anthem was sung first time on 13 August 1954 in the voice of Mr. Hafeez
- Where the biggest Salt Mine located in Pakistan? Manora
- The second highest cliff in the world is? Karakoram – 2
- The most beautiful stone-Marble is extracted from Province? NWFP
- The longest river in Pakistan is? River Sindh
- In which year did Pak win the cricket world cup? 1992
- When did Pakistan win Olympic gold medal in Hockey for the first time? 1964
- Where is the tomb of Mughal Emperor Jahangir? Lahore
- Which military alliance had Pakistan as its member? SEATO
- The Second largest city of Pakistan is? Lahore
Pakistan Current Affairs 2020-2022 MCQs pdf download
|> History of Sub-Continent MCQs Notes|
|> Cultural History MCQs Notes|
|> Pakistan Movement History MCQs Notes|
|> History Of Pakistan MCQs Notes|
CSS Pakistan Affairs MCQs Quiz
|Quiz in Pakistan Affairs CSS Paper 2021|
|Quiz in Pakistan Affairs CSS Paper 2020|
|Quiz in Pakistan Affairs CSS Paper 2019|
|Quiz in Pakistan Affairs CSS Paper 2018|
|Quiz in Pakistan Affairs CSS Paper 2017|
|Quiz in Pakistan Affairs CSS Paper 2016|
|Quiz in Pakistan Affairs CSS Paper 2015|
|Quiz in Pakistan Affairs CSS Paper 2014|
|Quiz in Pakistan Affairs CSS Paper 2013|
|Quiz in Pakistan Affairs CSS Paper 2012|
|Quiz in Pakistan Affairs CSS Paper 2011|
|Quiz in Pakistan Affairs CSS Paper 2010|
|Quiz in Pakistan Affairs CSS Paper 2009|
|Quiz in Pakistan Affairs CSS Paper 2008|
|Quiz in Pakistan Affairs CSS Paper 2007|
|Quiz in Pakistan Affairs CSS Paper 2006|
|Quiz in Pakistan Affairs CSS Paper 2005|
|Quiz in Pakistan Affairs CSS Paper 2004…|
|Quiz in Pakistan Affairs CSS Paper 2003…|
|Quiz in Pakistan Affairs CSS Paper 2002…|
|Quiz in Pakistan Affairs CSS Paper 2001…|
|Quizzes with … marks are in process
Consider linking to these articles
How to Prepare for the Screening test of CSS Exams?
Important Pedagogy Mcqs for Preparation of Educators CT PET PST SST Teachers
The new Covid strain whose existence was announced by South Africa earlier is known as a “variant of _________”
General Science And Ability CSS Paper 2021 | FPSC CSS Past Papers
Which of the following countries is NOT the member of BRICS?