11 Tips for PMS Exam Preparation at Home
Preparing for the PMS Exam can be daunting, especially when you have to do it from the comfort of your home. However, with the right approach and mindset, it’s possible to succeed in this crucial examination. Here, we’ve put together 11 essential tips form of MCQs for PMS Exam preparation at home to help you maximize your productivity, stay focused, and achieve your desired results.
11 Tips in MCQs form for PMS Exam Preparation at Home
1. What should a beginner do before starting PMS preparation?
- Read all the editorials and columns of at least two Urdu newspapers for three to four months.
- Watch current affair shows on TV.
- Memorize national anthems.
- Read all the editorials and columns of at least two English newspapers for three to four months.
Answer: Read all the editorials and columns of at least two Urdu newspapers for three to four months.
2. What should the first step in PMS preparation for beginners be?
- Complete assignments.
- Start studying newspapers.
- Create a study plan.
- Take practice tests.
Answer: Start studying newspapers.
3. What is the best way to improve your English for your PMS Exam?
- Speak with native English speakers.
- Listen to English radio.
- Look up difficult words in a dictionary.
- Watch movies in English with subtitles.
Answer: Look up difficult words in a dictionary
4. What is the best way to increase your understanding of what you are reading?
- Get interested in reading.
- Make your own notes.
- Read a new book every day.
- Listen to discussion and talk shows with English subtitles.
Answer: Make your own notes.
5. What should be the first step in preparing for PMS Exams?
- Download the rules and regulations.
- Count the number of topics from your chosen subject.
- Choose your optional subject wisely.
- Download the syllabus and PMS preparation books.
Answer: Download the syllabus and PMS preparation books.
6. What is the YouTube channel of previous candidates that provides useful advice?
- IELTS Helper
- Jahangir World Time and CSS All in One
- CSS Tutor
- University Academy
Answer: Jahangir World Time and CSS All in One
7. What should you do to make sure you have the best place to study?
- Reserve the first three hours of the day for English and make your room a classroom.
- Download study notes, buy 12 registers, and create a timetable.
- Make your room a classroom, remove any disturbance, make notes for each subject, buy 12 registers, download study notes, and create a timetable.
- Create a timetable and make notes for each subject.
Answer: Make your room a classroom, remove any disturbance, make notes for each subject, buy 12 registers, download study notes, and create a timetable.
8. How many registers should you buy for making notes?
9. How should one prepare for English Essay, English Precis, Current Affairs, Pakistan Affairs, and General Science and Ability?
- Through cramming information into your head the night before the exam.
- Through reading textbooks and taking notes.
- Through spending two or three hours a day for a month.
- Through studying with friends and discussing the material.
Answer: Through spending two or three hours a day for a month.
10. How many subjects must be prepared for success on the exam?
11. What are the recommended books for CSS English?
- The Oxford Companion to English Language
- Barron’s Essential Words for the TOEFL
- Wren & Martin with keys, and Raymond Murphy
- Collins and Collins with keys
Answer: Wren & Martin with keys, and Raymond Murphy
In short, preparing for the PMS Exam at home requires dedication, discipline, and hard work. But with the right strategies and a positive attitude, you can excel in this competitive examination. Follow the tips outlined in this article, and you’ll be well on your way to success. Remember, consistency and persistence are the keys to achieving your goals, so stay motivated and keep pushing forward. Good luck with your PMS Exam preparation!