CSS 2023 EXAM: Complete Details i,e Screening Test, Registration, Advertisement & Syllabus for CE-2023
Here, you will have CSS 2023 EXAM Complete Details which includes the CSS Screening Test 2023, CSS Registration and Advertisement 2023 & CSS Syllabus 2023. So, you will come across the following things in detail about the CE-2023.
|CSS 2023 SCREENING TEST|
|CSS 2023 SCHEDULE|
|CSS 2023 REGISTRATION / CSS 2023 ADVERTISEMENT|
|CSS SYLLABUS 2023 / CSS 2023 SYLLABUS PDF|
|CSS 2023 EXAM DATE|
|DIFFERENT OCCUPATIONAL GROUPS|
|PARTS OF CSS EXAM|
|DIFFERENT OCCUPATIONAL GROUPS|
CSS 2023 SCREENING TEST
To know about the CSS Screening Test 2023 one should read all the instruction used in the recent Screening of CSS Exam for the year of 2022.
CSS-2022 SCREENING TEST DETAILS
As the Cabinet has approved the Screening test for the competitive Exam of CSS 2022. This screening test will be held, probably, in the month of February 2022. As per some sources Passing marks will be 33% out of 100%. Whereas, a written Exam of CSS will be held in the month of May 2022.
Here, you will come to know about the screening test of the CSS MCQ Based Preliminary Test (MPT) and all of its details.
Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) will hold MCQ Based Preliminary Test (MPT) on 20th February 2022(Sunday). It is mandatory to qualify MPT for appearing in the main written CSS Competitive Examination, 2022 for recruitment to posts in BS-17 in twelve Occupational Groups/Services of the Federal Government.
ELIGIBILITY: Both males and females including special persons having at least 2nd Division Bachelor’s degree and between the ages of 21 to 30 years are eligible. The upper age limit is relaxable by two years for categories mentioned in Rule 6 of CSS Competitive Examination Rules-2019 and onwards, subject to fulfilment of documentary requirements. The cutoff date for determining the eligibility of the candidate in terms of age, qualification, domicile etc, is 31st December 2021.
MPT is likely to be held at the following centres depending upon the availability of sufficient candidates:
CENTRES OF MCQ BASED PRELIMINARY TEST (MPT) FOR CSS COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2022
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO:
- a. Deposit Rs. 250/-as Exam Fee, before the closing date in the nearest Government Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/National Bank of Pakistan under the account head “C02101-Organs of State Exam fee (FPSC Receipt) and bring Original Challan form at Exam Center at the time of appearing in the Test.
- b. Download computer-generated Admission Certificates from FPSC website i.e. www.fpsc.gov.pk. In this regard no intimation shall be sent through post etc.
- c. Be informed that examination centre once selected shall not be changed. No request in this regard shall be entertained thereafter.
- d. Correctly enter CNIC Number & Date of Birth in online form. Wrong entry may lead to rejection.
- e. Strict compliance of CSS CE Rules is required and their acceptance by candidates is a pre-requisite.
- f. FPSC has Zero tolerance against cheating and candidates are required to be fully aware of it.
- g. Following numbers can be contacted for further information or queries, if required;
Rules and regulations of FPSC CSS MCQ Based Preliminary Test (MPT)
- MPT will be effective from CSS CE 2022.
- Mandatory Qualifying Test for appearing in Main Written CSS CE 2022.
- Appearance in MPT will not be counted as a chance.
- MPT will comprise 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of One Mark each.
- No Negative Marking.
- Time duration will be 200 Minutes.
- Qualifying Threshold: Overall 33% Marks (66/200).
- Answer key will be uploaded on the FPSC website on the same day after the conclusion of the Test.
- Candidates will be allowed to take a carbon copy of the answer sheet.
- MPT will be a knowledge-based test.
- The score of MPT will be valid only for the same year’s CSS CE and will not be counted towards overall marks determining the final merit position.
- The cut-off date to determine eligibility in terms of age, qualification, domicile etc. is 31.12.2021.
- The fee for MPT will be Rs. 250/- (Non-Refundable).
It is to be noticed that appearing in screening test only will not be counted as an attempt. And, there will be no negative Marking.
The distribution of marks of CE-2022 Screen is as under:
CSS-2022 SCREENING TEST SYLLABUS
As the Cabinet has approved the Screening test for the competitive Exam of CSS 2022. This screening test will be held, probably, in the month of December 2021. As per some sources Passing marks will be 33%. However, this time, the written Exam of CSS will not be held in the month of February 2022.
This is the syllabus according to the summary presented before the cabinet.
Thus, The screening test will be based on 200 Marks MCQs as per the given syllabus.
Passing Marks are 66 out of 200 (33%).
And, there will be no negative marking.
However, the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) is yet to publish the screening test syllabus officially very soon.
CSS 2022 – Screening Test Syllabus
|S. No.||Subject||Marks (200)|
|1||Islamic Studies (Civics and Ethics: Non-Muslims may opt for Civics and Ethics or Islamic Studies)||20|
|2||Urdu (Grammar Usage and Translation)||20|
|3||English (Vocabulary, Grammar usage, and Comprehension)||50|
|4||General Ability (Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Logical problem solving, and Analytical problem solving)||60|
|5||General Knowledge (Everyday Science, Current Affairs, and Pakistan affairs)||50|
Click here for
How to Prepare for the Screening test of CSS Exams?
For eligibility of CSS Screening test, visit here
For CSS 2022 Screening Test MCQs Syllabus, visit here
CSS 2023 REGISTRATION / CSS 2023 ADVERTISEMENT
Similarly, If you are looking forward to knowing about the CSS 2023 Registration and CSS 2023 Advertisement, you should read all the instructions used in the recent CSS Exam for the year 2022.
CSS Registration 2022 Details | FPSC Challan Form CSS 2022
Here, you will get Written CSS Competitive Examination-2022 details and FPSC Challan form CSS 2022
To apply online for CSS CE-2022,Click here
To download the CSS written Exam 2022 Challan form, Click here
Other details of CE-2022 Registration
- PUBLIC NOTICE – Written CSS Competitive Examination-2022
- Challan form for CSS CE-2022
- Certificate to be produced by the Candidate belonging to scheduled caste/Buddhist Community, Annex-A
- Certificate to be produced by the Candidate belonging to the Tribal Areas, Annex-B
- Certificate to be produced by the Candidate from the Kashmir Affairs Division Government of Pakistan, Annex-C
- Certificate to be produced by the Candidate belonging to minority, Anex-D
- Departmental Permission Certificate For Use Of Government Servants, Annex-E
Get all the details of CSS Registration 2022 now from FPSC Website and download its here Challan Form for CSS 2022 and onwards
WRITTEN CSS COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2022
(Apply online well before 18th March 2022. Also, deposit hardcopy alongwith requisite documents)
- All candidates who have qualified MCQ Based Preliminary Test (MPT) for CSS 2022 and intend to appear in the written part of CSS Competitive Examination, 2022 may furnish online application to FPSC until 18th March,
- The written part of CSS Written Competitive Examination-2022 will be held e.f. 12th May 2022 (Thursday).
- The Examination will be held in 20 Cities where MPT was, However, if there are no sufficient candidates in a city, they will be accommodated at another nearest centre/city.
- The number of vacancies to be filled on the basis of CSS Written Competitive Examination-2022 will be announced
5. ELIGIBILITY OF CSS Competitive Examination-202:
- Only MPT qualifiers can appear in the written part of CSS-2022.
- Must have at least 2nd Division Bachelor’s
- Age between 21 – 30 Two years of age relaxation is admissible to categories specified in Rule-6 of CSS Competitive Examination Rules, 2019 available on the FPSC website.
- The cutoff date for determining the eligibility of the candidate in terms of age, qualification, domicile etc, is 31st December, 2021.
(e) Candidates shall be admitted to the examination provisionally at their own risk subject to their being found eligible in all respects. On detailed scrutiny of the applications after the announcement of result of the written examination, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under these rules his candidature shall be cancelled and rejected regardless of the fact whether he has appeared in the examination or qualified therein. To avoid inconvenience, candidates shall ensure before applying that they fulfill all requirements of the rules, relating to the CSS Examination.
6. PROCEDURE TO APPLY For CSS Written Exam:
- Deposit examination fee @ 2200/- before 18th March 2022 in the nearest Govt. Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/National Bank of Pakistan under the account head “C02101-Organs of State Exam fee (FPSC Receipt) vide challan form available on the website.
- Submit an online application to FPSC up till 18th March, 2022 available at FPSC website. Choose optional subjects in terms of Appendix-I of CSS Rules, 2019. Choose Examination Centre carefully. Subsequent changes in optional subjects and Examination Centre will not be
- Duly signed hardcopy of online application along with original Treasury Receipt and attested copies of Matric certificate, Intermediate certificate, Graduation certificate, degrees, CNIC, domicile etc and four photographs must reach FPSC before 28th March, 2022. If hardcopy/documents reach to FPSC after 28th March, 2022 it would not be accepted and candidature will be
- Online Application, Challan Form, Rules & Syllabus for Written CSS Competitive Examination are available on FPSC Website fpsc.gov.pk
8. Admission Certificate would be made available on website by 20th April, 2022. No separate intimation through post will be sent to candidates.
- Contact at the following numbers for further information or queries;
UAN 051-111-000-248 OR 051-9219845, 051-9223282, 051-9210702
Competitive Examination (CSS) 2022 – MCQ Based Preliminary Test (MPT)
Online Admission Certificate has been issued
To view/download Online Admission Certificate for MPT, Click here
To view Rules for MPT, Click here
To view Syllabi for MPT, Click here
To view/download CSS Competitive Examination Rules, 2019, Click here
To view/download CSS CE Syllabi, 2016 and onwards, Click here
CSS SYLLABUS 2023 / CSS 2023 SYLLABUS PDF
Here, You will find Revised CSS Syllabus 2023 For COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION of CSS onwards CE-2016.
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (FPSC) CSS Syllabus 2023
REVISED SCHEME OF CSS SYLLABI FOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION
WRITTEN EXAMINATION (1200 MARKS)
A: COMPULSORY CSS Syllabus 2023 SUBJECTS (600 MARKS)
|1.||English Essay [SYLLABUS] [ MCQs]||100|
|2.||English (Precis and Composition) [SYLLABUS] [ MCQs]||100|
|3.||General Science & Ability [SYLLABUS] [ MCQs]||100|
|4.||Current Affairs [SYLLABUS] [ MCQs]||100|
|5.||Pakistan Affairs [SYLLABUS] [ MCQs]||100|
|6.||Islamic Studies OR Comparative Study (For Others)[SYLLABUS] [ MCQs]||100|
B: OPTIONAL CSS Syllabus 2023 SUBJECTS (600 MARKS)
Group-I: (To select one subject of (200 marks)only)
|11.||Accountancy & Auditing||200|
Group-II: (To select subject(s) of 200 marksonly)
Group-III: (To select one subject of 100 marksonly)
|24.||Governance & Public Policies||100|
|25.||Town Planning & Urban Management||100|
Group-IV: (To select one subject of 100 marksonly)
|26.||History of Pakistan & India||100|
|27.||Islamic History & Culture||100|
|30.||History of USA||100|
Group-V: (To select one subject of 100 marks only)
|33.||Agriculture & Forestry||100|
Group-VI: (To select one subject of 100 marksonly)
|41.||Muslim Law & Jurisprudence||100|
Group-VII: (To select one subject of 100 marksonly)
|45.||Journalism & Mass Communication||100|
Important Notice for SYLLABUS 2022
|Note-1: Question papers in Urdu or other Pakistani regional languages (Punjabi, Sindhi, Pashto and Balochi), Persian and Arabic should be answered in the respective languages unless otherwise directed in the question paper.|
|Note-2: There will be two papers of 100 marks each of the subjects which carry 200 marks. In other subjects of 100 marks there will be one paper. Each paper will be of 3 hours duration.|
|Note-3: The candidates should expect some objective type question (MCQ’s) in compulsory and optional papers.|
Click to Download SYLLABUS 2022
DIFFERENT OCCUPATIONAL GROUPS
The recruitment through CSS Exam will be for these 12 Federal Government departments:
|Pakistan Administrative Services|
|Foreign Service of Pakistan|
|Police Service of Pakistan|
|Pakistan Audit and Accounts Service|
|Commerce and Trade Services|
|Customs and Excise Services|
|Office Management Group|
|Income Tax Group|
|Military Lands and Cantonments Groups|
|Postal Services Group|
Those candidates who are selected in CSS Examination are posted in these groups according to their marks and merit number. The higher is the marks and merit number, the better is the occupational group will be. The group selection which is made by the candidate himself will also be considered during posting. But merit number is always considered more than the candidate’s personal occupational group selection.
METHOD TO APPLY FOR CSS
The advertisement for CSS Exam, reflecting dates, is published in all newspapers between November to December each year.
If you want to apply then you must deposit the exam fee of Rs. 2200/- in the nearest Govt. Treasury / State Bank of Pakistan / National Bank of Pakistan under the account head C02101-Organs of State Exam fee on the given challan paper which can be downloaded by clicking here or from the FPSC official website.
After depositing the Fee you must Fill in the Online Application Form on the official website of FPSC and take a print-out (hard-copy) of the same online form.
After that, you must dispatch this hard copy of the online form which is generated when you submit your application online, along with copies of your documents and Fee Challan to the FPSC headquarter, Islamabad within 10 days after submitting the application online.
PARTS OF CSS EXAMPARTS OF CSS EXAM
The CSS Examination is divided into the following 5 parts:
|CSS Screening Test (200 Marks / 66 Passing Marks)|
|Written Examination (1200 Marks / 600 Passing Marks)|
|Viva Voce (300 Marks / 150 Passing Marks)|
All the essential details for the screening are given above. However, the CSS Written examination has 12 subjects. Out of these 12 subjects, 6 subjects are compulsory which are English Essay, English Grammar & Composition, General Science & Ability, Pakistan Study, Pakistan Current Affairs, Islamic Study, and Ethics for Non-Muslims. The other 6 subjects are optional which you can choose from this Revised CSS Examination Syllabus.
You have to get a minimum of 40 per cent marks in compulsory and 33 per cent marks in optional subjects, and 50% aggregate marks to qualify in the written part of the CSS Examination.
At last, You can see the latest CSS Exam 2022 Screening MCQs and Compulsory Subjects Papers below
CSS 2022 Solved MPT MCQs | FPSC CSS Screening Test Original Papers
CSS ENGLISH ESSAY PAPER 2022
CSS English Precis 2022 PaperSec-A MCQs
CSS General Science & Ability Paper 2022Sec-A MCQs
CSS Pakistan Affairs Paper 2022Sec-A MCQs
CSS Islamic Studies Paper 2022Sec-A MCQs
CSS Current Affairs Paper 2022Sec-A MCQs
[Exact four areas touched by FPSC in our single CA 2022 Guess Paper]