Here, you will find all Capitals and Currencies of Central Asian Countries (CARs). These states are located in the North East of Pakistan and used to be parts of the Former Russian government known Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR). These Central Asian states got independence after the collapse of the USSR back in 1991. Their current currencies and capitals are given as under
Capitals and Currencies of Central Asian States
Capitals of Central Asian Countries CARs
- The capital of Kazakhstan – Nur-Sultan.
- The capital of Kyrgyzstan – Bishkek.
- The capital of Tajikistan – Dushanbe.
- The capital of Turkmenistan – Ashgabat.
- The capital of Uzbekistan – Tashkent.
Currencies of Central Asian Countries CARs
- Currency of Kazakhstan: Tenge (T)
- Currency of Kyrgyzstan: Som (som)
- Currency of Tajikistan: Somani (TJS)
- Currency of Turkmenistan: Manat (M)
- Currency of Uzbekistan: Som (S)
|300+ FACTS of HUMAN BODY||Old & New Names MCQs|
|Mountain MCQs||Cities on River Bank MCQs|
|Mountain Pass MCQs||International Airlines MCQs|
|Ocean MCQs||First, Largest, Biggest & Oldest|
|Sea Port MCQs||Discoveries & Inventions MCQs|
|Straits MCQs||Scientific Instruments MCQs|
|Island MCQs||Unit of Measurement MCQs|
|Desert MCQs||Univers MCQs|
|Border Lines MCQs||Various Science MCQs|
|Famous Street MCQs||Vitamins MCQs|
|World Rivers MCQs||Physical Properties MCQs|
|National Emblem MCQs||Rays & Waves MCQs|
|Famous Epithets MCQs||Adventure in Space MCQs|
|Newz Agencies MCQs||Scientists MCQs|
|Headquater Of world Organization||Computer GK MCQs|
|Pakistan Member of world Organization MCQs||General Terms of Computer MCQs|
|Important Days MCQs||Computer Shortcut Keys MCQs|
|Books & Their Authors MCQs||Pakistan Knowledge MCQs|
|Important Battles MCQs||World Knowledge MCQs|
|Highest Military Award MCQs||World’s Parliament MCQs|
|Father of Different Field MCQs|