FPSC CSS MCQ Based Preliminary Test (MPT)
Here, you will come to know about the screening test of the CSS MCQ Based Preliminary Test (MPT)
Rules and regulations of FPSC CSS MCQ Based Preliminary Test (MPT)
- MPT will be effective from CSS CE 2022.
- Mandatory Qualifying Test for appearing in Main Written CSS CE 2022.
- Appearance in MPT will not be counted as a chance.
- MPT will comprise 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of One Mark each.
- No Negative Marking.
- Time duration will be 200 Minutes.
- Qualifying Threshold: Overall 33% Marks (66/200).
- Answer key will be uploaded on the FPSC website on the same day after the conclusion of the Test.
- Candidates will be allowed to take a carbon copy of the answer sheet.
- MPT will be a knowledge-based test.
- The score of MPT will be valid only for the same year’s CSS CE and will not be counted towards overall marks determining the final merit position.
- The cut-off date to determine eligibility in terms of age, qualification, domicile etc. is 31.12.2021.
- The fee for MPT will be Rs. 250/- (Non-Refundable).