Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC ) of Pakistan has announced the CSS 2022 MCQ BASED PRELIMINARY TEST (MPT) Screening Test for CE-2023 Today on 3rd August 2022. The last date for the online application is 22nd August 2022. However, MPT Screening Test will be conducted on 2nd October of this year 2023. All aspirants may apply online for the Preliminary MCQ Test during the period 8th August to 22nd August 2022. Online Application, Challan Form, Rules & Syllabus for CSS Competitive Examination are available on FPSC Website fpsc.gov.pk/CSS2023. The rest all the details of the CSS Screening Test 2023 are given below.
Competitive Examination (CSS) 2023 – MCQ Based Preliminary Test (MPT)
CSS Screening Test MPT 2023 Details
Schedule for CSS Examination 2023 [Complete Details]
Here, you will get Written CSS Competitive Examination-2022 details and FPSC Challan form CSS 2022
To apply online for CSS CE-2022,Click here
To download CSS written Exam 2022 Challan form, Click here
Other details of CE-2022 Registration
- PUBLIC NOTICE – Written CSS Competitive Examination-2022
- Challan form for CSS CE-2022
- Certificate to be produced by the Candidate belonging to scheduled caste/Buddhist Community, Annex-A
- Certificate to be produced by the Candidate belonging to the Tribal Areas, Annex-B
- Certificate to be produced by the Candidate from the Kashmir Affairs Division Government of Pakistan, Annex-C
- Certificate to be produced by the Candidate belonging to minority, Anex-D
- Departmental Permission Certificate For Use Of Government Servants, Annex-E
WRITTEN CSS COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2022
(Apply online well before 18th March 2022. Also, deposit hardcopy along with requisite documents)
- All candidates who have qualified MCQ Based Preliminary Test (MPT) for CSS 2022 and intend to appear in the written part of CSS Competitive Examination, 2022 may furnish online application to FPSC until 18th March,
- The written part of CSS Written Competitive Examination-2022 will be held e.f. 12th May 2022 (Thursday).
- The Examination will be held in 20 Cities where MPT was, However, if there are no sufficient candidates in a city, they will be accommodated at another nearest centre/city.
- The number of vacancies to be filled on the basis of CSS Written Competitive Examination-2022 will be announced
5. ELIGIBILITY OF CSS Competitive Examination-202:
- Only MPT qualifiers can appear in the written part of CSS-2022.
- Must have at least 2nd Division Bachelor’s
- Age between 21 – 30 Two years of age relaxation is admissible to categories specified in Rule-6 of CSS Competitive Examination Rules, 2019 available on the FPSC website.
- The cutoff date for determining the eligibility of the candidate in terms of age, qualification, domicile etc, is 31st December 2021.
(e) Candidates shall be admitted to the examination provisionally at their own risk subject to their being found eligible in all respects. On detailed scrutiny of the applications after the announcement of the result of the written examination, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under these rules his candidature shall be cancelled and rejected regardless of the fact whether he has appeared in the examination or qualified therein. To avoid inconvenience, candidates shall ensure before applying that they fulfil all requirements of the rules, relating to the CSS Examination.
6. PROCEDURE TO APPLY For CSS Written Exam:
- Deposit examination fee @ 2200/- before 18th March 2022 in the nearest Govt. Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/National Bank of Pakistan under the account head “C02101-Organs of State Exam fee (FPSC Receipt) vide challan form available on the website.
- Submit an online application to FPSC up till 18th March, 2022 available at FPSC website. Choose optional subjects in terms of Appendix-I of CSS Rules, 2019. Choose Examination Centre carefully. Subsequent changes in optional subjects and Examination Centre will not be
- Duly signed hardcopy of online application along with original Treasury Receipt and attested copies of Matric certificate, Intermediate certificate, Graduation certificate, degrees, CNIC, domicile etc and four photographs must reach FPSC before 28th March, 2022. If hardcopy/documents reach to FPSC after 28th March, 2022 it would not be accepted and candidature will be
- Online Application, Challan Form, Rules & Syllabus for Written CSS Competitive Examination are available on FPSC Website fpsc.gov.pk
8. Admission Certificate would be made available on website by 20th April, 2022. No separate intimation through post will be sent to candidates.
- Contact at the following numbers for further information or queries;
UAN 051-111-000-248 OR 051-9219845, 051-9223282, 051-9210702
Finally, FPSC has announced the CSS Screening Test 2022 Online Admission. Online Application, Challan Form, Rules & Syllabus for CSS Competitive Examination are available on FPSC Website, are taken and given here in an organised form here for your convenience. Therefore,
To view Advertisement in English,
FPSC Challan Form for CE-2022
To view/download Treasury Receipt/ Chalan Form for MPT,
To Apply Online for MPT,
To view Guidelines for Applying Online for MPT,
To view Advance Public Notice for MPT,
Visit HERE for proper guidance and all other details
FPSC CSS Challan form 2022 download pdf
Are you looking for FPSC CSS Challan form 2022 download pdf? Click below to download FPSC CSS Challan form 2022 in pdf.
Download now FPSC CSS Challan form 2022
This is the CSS Screening Test of FPSC Bank form 2022
Click on the image to download the css challan form
FPSC CSS MPT Challan form 2022 | Google drive link
css challan form 2022 download in pdf from Google drive
These were details of the CSS 2021 Exam, Written admission of CSS 2022 will be started after the result of the Screening test of CE-2022
To download the previous CE-2021 written challan form, Click Here
Competitive Examination (CSS) – 2021
ELIGIBILITY Criteria for CSS Online Admission 2022
All males and females including special persons holding at least 2nd Division Bachelor’s degree and aged between 21 to 30 years are eligible. The upper age limit may be relaxed by two years in categories specified in rules, subject to fulfilment of all requirements. The cut-off date for determining the eligibility of the candidate in terms of age, qualification, domicile etc, is 31st December 2021.
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO:
- (i) Understanding of CSS CE-Rules, the correct filling of application form, furnishing correct
personal and other details, sending complete documents and adherence to the timelines is the sole
responsibility of candidates without exceptions. All of these aspects are part of the
merit process and reflect upon the seriousness and competence of candidates.
- (ii) Fill the online form carefully. Check the filled form before final submission.
Take printout and dispatch hardcopy to FPSC well before the closing date. Corrections in the
printed hardcopy are not desirable and must be avoided. In extreme cases, only corrections
may be made legibly and initialled. No request for change in any entry of online
application or its hardcopy would be accepted later on at all.
Govt Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/National Bank of Pakistan under the account head
“C02101-Organs of State Exam Fee (FPSC Receipt).
- (iv) Ensure that attested copies of all required documents, photographs & original treasury
receipt of Rs 2,200/- are attached with the hardcopy of the application form.
- (v) Choose the optional subjects correctly in accordance with Appendix-I of CSS CE Rules.
- (vi) Download computer-generated Admission Certificates from FPSC website i.e.
www.fpsc.gov.pk. No separate intimation shall be sent through post etc.
- (vii) Be informed that optional subjects & examination centres once selected will not be
changed. No request in this regard will be entertained after receipt of hardcopy.
- (viii) Hardcopy of the online application must be dispatched in a separate envelope. Two or more
applications in one envelope are not acceptable.
- (ix) For further information or queries (if any) contact FPSC on above-given numbers or email.
FPSC has ZERO TOLERANCE for Cheating, Unlawfulness and Use of Unfair Means.
Other Details of CSS registration 2021
- Rules For Competitive Examination (CSS)
- Syllabi For Competitive Examination (CSS) 2016 & Onwards
- Certificate for Scheduled Caste/ Buddhist Community (Annex-A)
- Warranty for candidates belonging to Tribal Areas (Annex-B)
- Cert. for candidates belonging to Azad Jammu & Kashmir Territory (Annex-C)
- Certificate for candidates belonging to Minorities (Annex-D)
- Departmental Permission Certificate (Annex-E)
Further Related Articles:
- What is CSS Exam? How to handle its pressure and pass it
- Political Science OR International Relations? (A Well elaborated Analysis)
- What should you choose: Political Science OR International Relations?