Eligibility of CSS Screening Test 2022
These are the Eligibility of CSS Screening Test 2022
All graduates having at least 2nd Division in Bachelor’s degree and between the age of twenty-one to thirty years (21 to 30 years) on the cut-off date 31st December 2021 are eligible to apply.
Two Years Age Relaxation is admissible to the Categories Specified in CSS CE Rules 2019.
CSS Screening Test 2022 Details
- MPT will be effective from CSS CE 2022.
- Mandatory Qualifying Test for appearing in Main Written CSS CE 2022.
- Appearance in MPT will not be counted as a chance.
- MPT will comprise of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of One Mark each.
- No Negative Marking.
- Time duration will be 200 Minutes.
- Qualifying Threshold: Overall 33% Marks (66/200).
- Answer key will be uploaded on FPSC website on the same day after conclusion of Test.
- Candidates will be allowed to take carbon copy of answer sheet.
- MPT will be a knowledge-based test.
- Score of MPT will be valid only for the same year’s CSS CE and will not be counted towards overall marks determining final merit position.
- Cut-off date to determine eligibility in terms of age, qualification, domicile etc. is 31.12.2021.
- Fee for MPT will be Rs. 500/- (Non-Refundable).
Visit here to know that How to Prepare for the Screening test of CSS Exams?
Visit here for FPSC CSS MCQ Based Preliminary Test (MPT)
For eligibility of CSS Screening test, visit here
For CSS 2022 Screening Test MCQs Syllabus, visit here