The longest day on Earth is ________?
A. 21st Dec
B. 21st Jan
C. 21st July
D. 21st June
When is the Longest day on Earth every year?
ANS: The longest day on Earth is 21st June every year.
Consider linking to these articles:
- Which one of the following is not a function of the network layer?
- General Science and Ability Quiz 2
- The best eatable thing mentioned in Al-Quran is?
- Pakistan Air Force Day is celebrated on ___________ ?
- Which of the following is the best drink mentioned in Al-Quran?
- Which is the shortest Surah of Al-Quran?
- The word “SMS” is abbreviated as?
- Al-Quran is divided into how many parts?
- The Group of fish is called a __________?
- The most populous Muslim country in the word is _______